chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cleanup timeline for furniture delivery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
driedgers

cleanup timeline for furniture delivery Empty
PostSubject: cleanup timeline for furniture delivery   cleanup timeline for furniture delivery Icon_minitime3/24/2008, 1:20 pm

Helloooooo A general question for Bill

I'm possibly interested in buying a package from Gringo Furniture which lead me to TIMELINE questions I need your input on.

I don’t want to put the cart before the horse SO….

I hear the homes usually take about a month to be cleaned after we are PAID IN FULL. If our order is included in the group order to Gringo Furniture by April 15 (Jen McDermitt advised the furniture takes about 4-8 wks thereafter to arrive) will our place be ready? Or would you suggest waiting to place our order?

Last I read (on the chat group) the cleanup crew was about 6 weeks behind.

Would you be able to send us a general timeline, in point form, from the time the balance of wire is sent to be paid in full to the time the places are cleaned and READY for our input. Of course this should also include the general time needed to make installations and other changes we request to Claudia (A/C and water lines, electric conversions, window replacements, etc.) I know it will vary depending on the request.

OR maybe you don’t start cleanup and such before the titles are registered and so forth?

I think this will help others have an idea of timing. I apologize in advance if you’ve covered this already. I looked thru past saved emails and wasn’t able to find any of this info.

Dayle Driedger
Back to top Go down
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Admin
ChanChemuyilAdmin

cleanup timeline for furniture delivery Empty
PostSubject: timeline questions/answers   cleanup timeline for furniture delivery Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 8:27 am

This is basically for everyone here. We do nothing to any house or even put it on the schedule to be cleaned, etc. until AFTER we have verified that we have 100% of the funds in for that house.

THEN we put you on the schedule,etc. and that is the time you should be making direct contact with Claudia Nunez she is the one in charge of the schedule and also she handles any upgrades you might want to have done.

You can reach her directly AFTER you have paid the balance at claudia@mexicotulum.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.mexicotulum.com

cleanup timeline for furniture delivery
Page 1 of 1