chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?

Go down 
+21
Rozy
Plomero Dave
mudges
nwcreolelady
Bruce
ISLAND GUY
peggie
karona
pyrojim
casadolen
ElaineKunkle
driedgers
jeri
Corey
ChemadianGuy
johnboymt
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Kathi
Maggie
clay
Hari Seldon
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hari Seldon

Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Empty
PostSubject: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/21/2008, 10:52 pm

Is this a commercial zone? Who owns this property? Can we buy it to make a local restaurant or pub?
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/22/2008, 4:31 pm

Yea, what's up ...
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/22/2008, 5:13 pm

I think it should be a town hall......MX style.....pool with swim up bar!LOl

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
Kathi

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/22/2008, 6:11 pm

I'll second the pool and swim up bar!!! maybe a play ground for the kids and basketball court? Although there is another area on the end of #204 that could be used for the kids also.
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/22/2008, 6:58 pm

Kathi wrote:
I'll second the pool and swim up bar!!! maybe a play ground for the kids and basketball court? Although there is another area on the end of #204 that could be used for the kids also.

Kewl!! cheers

Watching kids play is the best.......keeps me young!

We need a soccer field as well.....lovin' it! Very Happy

Cheers-
Mags Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Admin
ChanChemuyilAdmin

PostSubject: commercial lot   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/23/2008, 4:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a proposal on the table with IPAE to buy it right now and I have first right of refusal on it.

My plan would be to construct 3 levels--1st level would be something to benefit the community (pool, laundry, small restaurant/bar, etc)

then 2nd and 3rd level would either be condos i would sell or like maybe a condo-hotel concept--we will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mexicotulum.com
johnboymt

johnboymt

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/23/2008, 5:36 pm

Laundry, kool, bar, fun... go Bill go
john
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/23/2008, 7:14 pm

BILL... YOU ARE OUR HERO!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/23/2008, 8:34 pm

Bill, that would be great. It will not only make the neighborhood more desirable with the added ammenities of a pool and community gathering place (not to mention the increase in property value), while still allowing you to capitalize on your investment......

Last edited by Corey on 3/24/2008, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeri

PostSubject: While we are on the subject....   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/24/2008, 7:28 am

What do Area verde and Area de donacion mean to the immediate west of Calle Jamaica?
Back to top Go down
driedgers

PostSubject: commercial zone   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/24/2008, 4:12 pm

Just my two bits but having a bar in that area seems a bit much for those visitors who may want peace and quiet. We don't have much of an authority presence if something gets out of hand.
A restaurant or coffee house would be nice.
Dayle
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/24/2008, 6:32 pm

Pool, laundry, restaurnat/bar - LOVE IT!!!

I do see valid concerns that Dayle brought up though ....
I would hate loud blaring music ...
and all those drunk Canadians taking to the streets with their hocky sticks ... Razz hehehe
As long as it remains a family atmosphere I think it would be great!

Carol

driedgers wrote:
Just my two bits but having a bar in that area seems a bit much for those visitors who may want peace and quiet. We don't have much of an authority presence if something gets out of hand.
A restaurant or coffee house would be nice.
Dayle
Back to top Go down
ElaineKunkle

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/24/2008, 7:51 pm

lol! Bill, FYI, we own a very large laundromat here! Hubby would be right at home with one. We can fix just about anything. In fact, he talked about wanting one in MX!
Back to top Go down
casadolen

PostSubject: Elaine Kunkle - where are you from???   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/26/2008, 7:22 pm

Hi Elaine, just curious if you have descendants in IN?
Back to top Go down
pyrojim

pyrojim

PostSubject: My two cents   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 9:12 am

I think a small cantina on the property for homeowners would be awesome. After a hard day of scuba diving and having fun, you may not want to drive. It would be a great place to get together with family, friends and neighbors.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
karona

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 2:31 pm

Hi Bill, Sounds like some good plans that you have for the zone. I am hoping that the pool would be an outdoor one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
peggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 3:41 pm

i think its a great idea bill
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 3:43 pm

I on the other hand am hoping for an indoor heated pool with an attaching sauna and maybe tanning beds too?lol!

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
karona

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime4/1/2008, 12:46 pm

Maggie wrote:
I on the other hand am hoping for an indoor heated pool with an attaching sauna and maybe tanning beds too?lol!

Cheers-
Mags

ja ja ja, Laughing Yes, so required in Mexico!!
Back to top Go down
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Admin
ChanChemuyilAdmin

PostSubject: zona comercio   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime4/1/2008, 12:54 pm

well before everyone starts going crazy with this--let me FIRST get the title and see what i can get approved with permits, etc.

Then go from there--most likely if there was a little resturant/bar there it would not be a stay open all night loud place. Most likely it would close by 10 or 11pm

I can see it being a place where you could come take a swim or check your email, drop off your laundry, and then maybe order a plate of nachos and have a couple cold ones while watching monday night football, etc.

Something like that we will see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mexicotulum.com
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime4/1/2008, 2:01 pm

yea, yea, that sounds good - except you forgot the take a dip in the pool part .....
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime4/1/2008, 2:51 pm

I think an all inclusive salon with a doggie day care would be nice! Twisted Evil

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime4/1/2008, 2:56 pm

Maggie wrote:
I think an all inclusive salon with a doggie day care would be nice! Twisted Evil

Cheers-
Mags

Maybe an all inclusive doggie day care!!!
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime4/1/2008, 4:02 pm

clay wrote:
Maggie wrote:

Cheers-
Mags

Maybe an all inclusive doggie day care!!!

I love it....with a mini bar! Laughing

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
ISLAND GUY

ISLAND GUY

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime4/1/2008, 4:59 pm

WHY...... A "mini-bar" I SAY A FULL SIZE BIG -BOY BAR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next