chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!

Go down 
+13
sunshine
edmontoniandude
Mrs. Plomero
mudges
sandysandy
katsardi22
srosenok
ChemadianGuy
nwcreolelady
johnboymt
Plomero Dave
clay
ChanChemuyilAdmin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Admin
ChanChemuyilAdmin

DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Empty
PostSubject: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 8:49 pm

Well I have to be 100% honest--I NEVER thought we would sell this many homes this fast

We are down to SINGLE DIGITS--only 8 homes left. If we continue the current pace we should be sold out in the next week to 10 days max.

188 homes sold in under 6 months???? that is LOCO!!!!!

If we do sell out in the next 10 days and anyone would like to find me? Just walk across the hwy 8 minutes to xcacel beach. I will be the REALLY white guy passed out on the beach with a bottle of rum.

heh heh heh heh

jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.mexicotulum.com
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 9:21 pm

Wow, that's CRAZY!

Enjoy that bottle of rum geek
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 10:34 pm

Wow bill, that is great!

Woulda figgered? I saw your add on e-bay 3 days before we left on our normal vacation to the Roo in December. Less than a week later, we had signed our purchase agreement!

This really was a 'snooze you lose'!!

Hey, isn't there a bet somewhere about about when they are all sold?

I have a feeling we will be seeing you right about the time the last one has been sold, and what a coincidence, I LOVE RUM!

Dave (the plumber)
Back to top Go down
johnboymt

johnboymt

PostSubject: party   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 10:36 pm

geek
bring two bottles, see you this thursday, will have to be a night drink
get in 3:33 but congrats on giving us all a chunk of the beach for a
steal to drink with you.....

John n Chris
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 11:38 pm

I know you've been quiet for a reason Bill - you've been busy! It does seem unreal that the homes sold that quickly, considering when we first saw them in November there were 188. We wish we would've acted a little more quickly, but nevertheless we're so happy not having snoozed and lost this time! Very Happy

I wouldn't be suprised if they were gone by Monday. Chan Chemuyil will soon be 100% occupied. cheers
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 11:38 pm

I know you've been quiet for a reason Bill - you've been busy! It does seem unreal that the homes sold that quickly, considering when we first saw them in November there were 188. We wish we would've acted a little more quickly, but nevertheless we're so happy not having snoozed and lost this time! Very Happy

I wouldn't be suprised if they were gone by Monday. Chan Chemuyil will soon be 100% occupied. cheers
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: April 18th   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 11:47 pm

APRIL 18TH

That was my bet back about a month ago... Did everyone get there money in!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 11:49 pm

CONGRATULATIONS BILL & ROB!!!!
Back to top Go down
srosenok

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 8:35 am

Bonnie and I are excited for bill,claudia and yourself.Thirty years ago we visited xcacel and fell in love with it.It became" the place" for us.Thanks for making a dream become reality.When we first visited chan chemuyil and met your crew and some of our neighbors, the place just fit for us.I look forward to the day when we roll down to the beach and hang out with you,the view and a cooler of brew.
Thanks,

shelly rosen
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 8:49 am

Looks like me and the Chemadian may be splitting the pool!

On 3/4/08, Dave <dfredericksen@...> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=gmail_quote style="BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">
Bill - We want in on the 'pool'.
Our date we would like is April 18th if no one has picked it yet!
Dave & Mary Fredericksen

</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 10:19 am

Plomero Dave wrote:
Looks like me and the Chemadian may be splitting the pool!

Well have to use our money to buy booze!!! Same me some!! Laughing

On 3/4/08, Dave <dfredericksen@...> wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class=gmail_quote style="BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">
Bill - We want in on the 'pool'.
Our date we would like is April 18th if no one has picked it yet!
Dave & Mary Fredericksen

</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
katsardi22

katsardi22

PostSubject: single digits   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 12:50 pm

Not hard to believe Bill! You guys are offering a beautiful piece of paradise at a very fair price and you are hard working..................so not hard to believe at all - awesome job!!
Back to top Go down
sandysandy

sandysandy

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 4:30 pm

Looks like you may be able to take that vacation a little sooner then you thought!!!!
Back to top Go down
mudges

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 8:44 pm

no regrets, only happy thoughts and the beach is easy to use and beautiful.
cheers,
Marina
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Plomero

Mrs. Plomero

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/15/2008, 8:37 am

Congrat's to you all.

Looks like the 18th was a good day to pick for the day when all the homes will be sold. cheers

See you soon.

m
Back to top Go down
edmontoniandude

edmontoniandude

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 8:33 pm

well one more gone ,my friend is buying#29 jamaica tomorrow ,so will be down to 4 left, rob #30 gran caiman, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/17/2008, 12:26 pm

Mrs. Plomero wrote:
Congrat's to you all.

Looks like the 18th was a good day to pick for the day when all the homes will be sold. cheers

See you soon.

m

2 days left and 3 houses to go.... I cant stand it... I'm not sure how dave and I are gonna split our millions!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Plomero

Mrs. Plomero

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/17/2008, 1:16 pm

BILL - i think you should get out on the 307 with a bigger sign and get the last 3 sold.

You only have 1 day - I really what to win the bet.

See you next week.

Mary
Back to top Go down
sunshine

PostSubject: thinking in buying one of these homes   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/17/2008, 1:28 pm

we are thinking about buying one of these homes, but is scary because we have not actually seen them. Does anyone have any info they would like to add? and exactly how long does it take to get to the beach, do you walk or drive? is there a place to keep car parked at the house? i know i have a lot of questions... but thanks in advance for any info you can give me. i see there are only 3 homes left!
And does anyone know if a bank lin USA loans $ for buying a home out of country?
Back to top Go down
Andy & Brandi

PostSubject: Re: thinking in buying one of these homes   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/17/2008, 3:52 pm

I can tell you that the walk to the beach takes approximately 10 minutes. There is a trail from the development that leads to the highway, cross the highway and walk down the path to the beach. If you drive it will take much less time. The beach is beautiful. It was named #4 most beautiful beach in Mexico. It is a turtle sanctuary and is protected by the governement from developement. Three other beaches that are relatively close were also in the top 5 of best beaches in Mex. You would have to park on the street or build somewhere to park in front of your casa. I looked into many places for a loan for a house in Mexico and they have a $100k minimum. I foud it best to use my current US house for equity loan. Many people bought sight unseen. Personally, I stubled upon the developement while I was visiting the beach on a road trip from Cancun. You will not find a better deal for this location and price. Much cheaper than a condo and it is yours to build on and change as you wish. Bill and Rob are very easy to work with and have been very honest to every-one as far as I can tell. One thing to remember is to look at the area now, but think about what it will look like in 5 years when we have all improved on our casas. Even the houses with a little paint inside and out, some basic landscaping, and furniture look awsome. I wouldn't wait long, I bet they will be gone tomorrow. If all else think of this as a wise investment in the future. I know it's hard to spend $ on something you haven't seen. Hopefully this will help. I tried to convence a relative of mine to buy one next to me and he couldn't get himself to buy without seeing first and doing intense research. Now its too late and he has regrets already. Wait until I'm in paradise at my casa. I know he'll have regrets then.
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/17/2008, 9:23 pm

Excellent response, could not have said it better! I have talked and emailed so many of my friends, thier attitude was mostly, wait and see. Well, there you are.

By the way, not only are we "neighbors" in MX, your only a state away from us!

Dave
Back to top Go down
MayanDreams

MayanDreams

PostSubject: A card for Bill, Caudia and Rob   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/17/2008, 9:36 pm

Sleep <------------Bill on the beach with his rum in a couple of weeks

sunny <------------ The sun blazing down on those who are luckly to be there soon too

No confused scratch <------------ Those who snoozed and loozed

Shocked bounce Very Happy cheers <---------------- Us going " Holy sh*T! Can't believe I own a little chunk of paradise!!
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/17/2008, 9:58 pm

MayanDreams wrote:
Sleep <------------Bill on the beach with his rum in a couple of weeks

sunny <------------ The sun blazing down on those who are luckly to be there soon too

No confused scratch <------------ Those who snoozed and loozed

Shocked bounce Very Happy cheers <---------------- Us going " Holy sh*T! Can't believe I own a little chunk of paradise!!

LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/18/2008, 12:09 pm

I know this is probably illegal or something.

I shouldn't be on my husbands page but, I was to excited to boot up my computer.

SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!
We couldn't be happer - for everyone, all of us.

We were hoping to be there the day it happened but, that's ok. However, I think we won the bet!!

Have a nice day at the beach Bill. You should maybe take Rob and Claudia with you!

Mrs. Plomero
Back to top Go down
Paige

PostSubject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime4/18/2008, 12:12 pm

cheers BILL, ROB and CLAUDIA,

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!

You all have worked so hard to come to this moment....ENJOY!!

Thank you for all the time and energy you have put into this project and to all of us!

Let's allow the vision that brought you and all of us to this place guide us into the future of our beautiful neighborhood!!

Paige and Corey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!   DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next