chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?

Go down 
+21
Rozy
Plomero Dave
mudges
nwcreolelady
Bruce
ISLAND GUY
peggie
karona
pyrojim
casadolen
ElaineKunkle
driedgers
jeri
Corey
ChemadianGuy
johnboymt
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Kathi
Maggie
clay
Hari Seldon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ISLAND GUY

ISLAND GUY

Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/1/2008, 5:05 pm

BILLY...... DON'T GET UPSET.... ONLY KIDDING,A "MINI-BAR" is cool.
right now i wants -a blue flag flyin on me lot,on the plot plan......wiried the rest of the extra's $ down today.
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/1/2008, 7:52 pm

ISLAND GUY wrote:
WHY...... A "mini-bar" I SAY A FULL SIZE BIG -BOY BAR

Make that a 'swim-up' too.....I hereby nominate Bill as our numero uno cabana boy! cheers

Cheers-
Mags.........*off to litter box to pray for blue flag with IG!*
Back to top Go down
ISLAND GUY

ISLAND GUY

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/2/2008, 5:32 am

bounce MAG'S, HOW-BOUT, A CAT -HOUSE !
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/2/2008, 7:32 am

WITH A LITTERBOX????? Twisted Evil

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
Bruce

PostSubject: What to do with the commerical zone   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/2/2008, 7:04 pm

My idea is a convienience store. Forget a bar or restaurant. Way to much hassle and headaches. I know a small grocery type store would get alot of use, it could close early. It would not be noisy or disruptive. Add internet cafe/laundry maybe.

Just my idea.

Bruce
Cuba #13
Back to top Go down
http://pisgahinn.com
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/3/2008, 3:31 pm

ChanChemuyilAdmin wrote:
well before everyone starts going crazy with this--let me FIRST get the title and see what i can get approved with permits, etc.

Then go from there--most likely if there was a little resturant/bar there it would not be a stay open all night loud place. Most likely it would close by 10 or 11pm

I can see it being a place where you could come take a swim or check your email, drop off your laundry, and then maybe order a plate of nachos and have a couple cold ones while watching monday night football, etc.

Something like that we will see.

Bill, I love these ideas! I also agree that a bar/restaurant would be a nice plus and I'm sure it would be just a great little neighborhood hangout.......not the type of place that would attract anyone rowdy and boisterous......just us Chemuyilians. Oh, I forgot about Keith though! Razz
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/3/2008, 3:53 pm

Bruce wrote:
My idea is a convienience store. Forget a bar or restaurant. Way to much hassle and headaches. I know a small grocery type store would get alot of use, it could close early. It would not be noisy or disruptive. Add internet cafe/laundry maybe.

Just my idea.

Bruce
Cuba #13

Sounds like we may have the best laundromat idea around....complete with internet and a bar! Bruce, there are a couple of convenience stores in the pueblo that could use and would appreciate our business I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/3/2008, 5:54 pm

Bruce wrote:

Just my idea.

Bruce
Cuba #13

with a pool in aisle 3 !!!
Back to top Go down
mudges

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/4/2008, 6:09 pm

I think a pool would be fantastic and a local place to meet the neighbours and have a drink would be great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ISLAND GUY

ISLAND GUY

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/6/2008, 11:55 am

I think it would be cool , to have a area where we could meet and hang-out with some Neighbours.
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/6/2008, 9:38 pm

Bill,
Could Rob and I run the bar? drunken

Dave
Back to top Go down
Rozy

Rozy

PostSubject: Zona De Comercio   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 8:50 am

I think an open air restaurant attached to a swim up bar and a laundry would be fantastic! Would be a great place to meet the neighbourhood. Drinks over laundry....humm???? Cool
Back to top Go down
MayanDreams

MayanDreams

PostSubject: laundry and cantina   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 3:10 pm

HI everyone,

I really like the idea of a laundamat as there is no space in the casa's for machines. I would hope that the cost to do laundry would be very reasonable for us. The laundramat would also be a good location to have a community bulletin board for announcements.

A small cantina that sells Mexican fare and bar drinks sounds wonderful. I think that it would add a nice cultural feature to our community and is appealing for renters. I do not forsee that it would get out of hand if the hours of operation are reasonable- say 8am-10am for coffee & muffins only and or 11am-9pm for lunch/ dinner/ happyhour. It would make a wonderful watering hole for our little community and fun place to meet up with each other. I am okay with it be family accessible. There could also be theme nights for adults only which would allow us to be a little more in a party atmosphere without worrying about kids.

I would not like to see a corner store there as I'd rather encourage support for local businesses in Tulum or Akumal, nor would I want to see a hotel go there.
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 8:07 pm

MINI GOLF & ICE CREAM !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
edmontoniandude

edmontoniandude

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 8:34 pm

great idea bill it would be a good way to get to know all the neighbours and some type of nightly acctivity would be nice in the community instead of venturing around mexico on those affraid highways at night
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 8:42 pm

ChemadianGuy wrote:

I was kinda thinkin'

1. Head but a boa

2. Curling....hehehehe

3. Iguana darts

I dunno, you tell me! lol!

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 9:47 pm

ChemadianGuy wrote:

No, I need a good excuse to go to Lucy's for ice cream No
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/9/2008, 8:33 pm

Can you say FRANCHISE !!!
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2008, 12:36 am

Don't forget hockey Maggie.... must bring our national sport with us.... Street hockey anyways!!!
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 10:12 am

ChemadianGuy wrote:
Don't forget hockey Maggie.... must bring our national sport with us.... Street hockey anyways!!!

Hockey and Curling are the same, eh? Question Razz

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Decision Timeline?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/15/2008, 4:42 pm

Bill, any idea as to when you will make some decisions on this?
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 6:01 pm

ChemadianGuy wrote:
Bill, any idea as to when you will make some decisions on this?

Geeezzzz.....give Billy boy a break, he ben buzzy!LOL

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Plomero

Mrs. Plomero

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/8/2008, 7:35 pm

HI everyone!!

Just had some time and found this post.

Just my 2 cents--- DAVE AND ROB SHOULD NOT RUN THE BAR!

they should sit at the bar, much more profit that way.

see you all soon

mrs. plomero
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/15/2008, 9:10 am

Very Happy Smile Very Happy Now you're thinking!!
Back to top Go down
ak9442

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 9:08 am

Bill, I love these ideas! I also agree that a bar/restaurant would be a nice plus and I'm sure it would be just a great little neighborhood hangout.......not the type of place that would attract anyone rowdy and boisterous......just us Chemuyilians. Oh, I forgot about Keith though!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?   Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill-what's up with the Zona De Comercio?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2