chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BILL QUESTION ?????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
peggie

BILL QUESTION ????????? Empty
PostSubject: BILL QUESTION ?????????   BILL QUESTION ????????? Icon_minitime4/6/2008, 4:18 pm

Rolling Eyes OH BILL, I HAVE A QUESTION ?
WHAT IS THE THICKNESS OF THE DOOR'S? I HAVE THE OVER ALL SIZE, BUT I NEED THE THICKNESS, SO I CAN BRING DOWN THE PROPER "DOOR SWEEPS"

THANKS BILL !
Back to top Go down
Kathi

PostSubject: Re: BILL QUESTION ?????????   BILL QUESTION ????????? Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 5:56 am

Bill can I buy a dehumidifier in Mexico? I emailed Claudia the question and she was unsure. What are other people planning on doing during the summer months to keep the casa dry?

Kathi
Back to top Go down
peggie

PostSubject: Re: BILL QUESTION ?????????   BILL QUESTION ????????? Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 9:49 am

bill
kevin typed the other post he always post in caps
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

PostSubject: Re: BILL QUESTION ?????????   BILL QUESTION ????????? Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 4:38 pm

Peggie, I was going to say 'you don't have to shout' Very Happy

I guess I would be the resident expert on door sweeps. Check archives for specifics, Chem. groups, Yahoo.

Front door is bigger than back, but door sweeps almost always come in 36" size, and you trim to fit.

Easiest way to install, go to any Home Depot, get the self adhesive type. Trim with scissors and apply, easy cheesy.

Otherwize, they are trimmed in aluminum, you need a hacksaw and drill to install. If you don't have that, I would talk to Claudia about maybe having Carlos install?

Dave
Back to top Go down
peggie

PostSubject: door thickness   BILL QUESTION ????????? Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 6:56 am

thanks for the info. what im most interested in is the thickness of the doors the same as in the states
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BILL QUESTION ?????????   BILL QUESTION ????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BILL QUESTION ?????????
Page 1 of 1