chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

delivery of furniture and building supplies etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mudges

delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Empty
PostSubject: delivery of furniture and building supplies etc.   delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 9:42 pm

Does anyone know of a local guy with a truck who we can hire to pickup furniture and bulding supplies etc., and what sort of prices they would charge?
Back to top Go down
casadolen

PostSubject: Kiosk outside of Sams   delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 9:56 am

I read there's a kiosk outside of Sam's that will make multiple stops for a negotiated price (about $80). Also, many larger stores deliver. Elektra for $15, Telebodega on Wednesdays & Fridays (I think that's what Claudia mentioned), and Sam's. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: delivery of furniture and building supplies etc.   delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 10:06 am

What about renting a truck when down there? Do they have trucks for rent?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
casadolen

PostSubject: Truck rental   delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 10:09 am

My husband looked everywhere for a truck to rent - no avail. We didn't check for a U-Haul however - Hmmm, that just occurred to me - they may have a trailer to tag on to our car!

Funny note, in his search, he found a local rental company that provides a free bottle of tequilla with your car rental - I'm not kidding!
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: delivery of furniture and building supplies etc.   delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 10:13 am

Free gift with purchase just like at the brick!! lol Your husband says we are neighbors but i'm not sure which one is yours?
Back to top Go down
casadolen

PostSubject: Hi neighbor   delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 10:21 am

Yes, we are neighbors - #10, 203! I just called UHaul - no service in MX - darn!
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: delivery of furniture and building supplies etc.   delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 10:25 am

Gee, I wonder why???
Back to top Go down
casadolen

PostSubject: Truck rental   delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 10:37 am

Ryder does have locations all over MX except Cancun - Truck rental just might be my retirement business!
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: delivery of furniture and building supplies etc.   delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 10:44 am

I'm guessing they would have either a high theft rate or abuse rate!
Back to top Go down
mudges

PostSubject: Re: delivery of furniture and building supplies etc.   delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Icon_minitime4/4/2008, 6:53 pm

Our rental car key came with a key chain bottle opener, only in Mexico lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: delivery of furniture and building supplies etc.   delivery of furniture and building supplies etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

delivery of furniture and building supplies etc.
Page 1 of 1