chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building Costs

Go down 
+4
pyrojim
CasaTortuga
clay
Pastrana Family
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastrana Family

Pastrana Family

Building Costs Empty
PostSubject: Building Costs   Building Costs Icon_minitime4/24/2008, 9:57 am

He guys! I've just received a quote on building costs in our area from an expat. builder. He says it's between $70 and $85 US /sq.ft.for interior living space (depending on finish products) and around $40 US / sq ft for outdoor space (patios, carports etc.). Walls for fence lines run about 7 dls a sq. foot.

Anyone find this high for the area or on point?

I'm thinking of going up one level.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

Building Costs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building Costs   Building Costs Icon_minitime4/24/2008, 10:23 am

Austin TX huh? Have you booked your flight on Vivaaerobus yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
Pastrana Family

Pastrana Family

Building Costs Empty
PostSubject: Vivaaero   Building Costs Icon_minitime4/24/2008, 5:16 pm

Not yet, 'cause I'm not sure when I can get down there! But, will need to go soon to get the ball rolling on the house. Look foward to meeting all the new neigbors!
Back to top Go down
CasaTortuga

CasaTortuga

Building Costs Empty
PostSubject: Viva Aerobus   Building Costs Icon_minitime4/24/2008, 11:13 pm

We will be guinea pigs on VivaAerobus out of Austin on May 4th. affraid We'll let y'all know how it turns out!!
Hilary & Sergio
Back to top Go down
pyrojim

pyrojim

Building Costs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building Costs   Building Costs Icon_minitime4/30/2008, 12:31 pm

I was quoted pretty much the same prices. I don't think it's the Mexico of old. I also amd thinking about adding approximately 350 sq.ft. on the top. stairs in the back to access. No entry from inside the house, I didn't want to give up the floor space. Keep in mind, I don't believe the footings in place are adequate to support the extra load. You should dig them out and install proper footings.
Jim
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
cj-dirtbiker

cj-dirtbiker

Building Costs Empty
PostSubject: RE: Building Costs   Building Costs Icon_minitime6/17/2008, 9:22 pm

I have yet to get down there and see on top of the roof. Can you use the roof for additional space? Tile it and rail it? I thought it needed to be sealed for weather? Im "last to buy" in the complex, I think...so I'm in the dark on a # of things.

Sean
Calle Cuba, Manzana #205, Casa #3
Back to top Go down
cj-dirtbiker

cj-dirtbiker

Building Costs Empty
PostSubject: Building Costs   Building Costs Icon_minitime6/18/2008, 7:54 pm

Who did you contact to get quotes? I'm interested in the contact info.
Thanks!

Cean Jensen
Calle Cuba, Mza 205, #3
Back to top Go down
green14belize

Building Costs Empty
PostSubject: Renovation costings   Building Costs Icon_minitime6/22/2008, 1:15 pm

Hey neighbours,

We are heading down in January and looking to spend a good couple of months renovating our place (adding a level and filling the block out a bit similar to Calle Cuba 14, mza 204), and looking to get some indicative costs.

If anyone has any prices for work they have gotten done/quotes on (even if different renovations - it all helps) then that would be great.
Also, please tell us if there is anything that you wish you had of known before you renovated - let us know! Smile

Would appreciate your help with some numbers as we are trying to budget it all up before we turn up and start.

Please feel free to email us at: green14belize@yahoo.com

Looking forward to meeting you all! Smile

Shane & Charlotte
(Calle Belize 14, Mza 203)
Back to top Go down
ak9442

Building Costs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building Costs   Building Costs Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 9:10 am

Hey neighbours,

We are heading down in January and looking to spend a good couple of months renovating our place (adding a level and filling the block out a bit similar to Calle Cuba 14, mza 204), and looking to get some indicative costs.

If anyone has any prices for work they have gotten done/quotes on (even if different renovations - it all helps) then that would be great.
Also, please tell us if there is anything that you wish you had of known before you renovated - let us know!

Would appreciate your help with some numbers as we are trying to budget it all up before we turn up and start.

Please feel free to email us at: green14belize@yahoo.com

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Shane & Charlotte
(Calle Belize 14, Mza 203)

Back to top Go down
prosch

Building Costs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building Costs   Building Costs Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Building Costs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building Costs   Building Costs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building Costs
Page 1 of 1