chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sealed Windows and Furniture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rflowers

Sealed Windows and Furniture Empty
PostSubject: Sealed Windows and Furniture   Sealed Windows and Furniture Icon_minitime5/22/2008, 2:22 pm

Cheers to everyone from Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. Does anyone have suggestions for window suppliers? My husband and I will be down May 30th to June 10th to set up our new pad. I now its mexico, but I wondered if anyone knew a company that might build sealed windows in a week once we got there and were able to take exact measurement of opening sizes. Also, security bars for the windows......any supplier suggestions?

One last thing. We are painting inside and out when we come down and someone mentioned to apply a sealer to the concrete first. Anyone know about that?

We are going to be taking a suitcase full of tools down with us. If anyone needs to borrow, let us know - we are in #5 Calle Cuba and the fridge will be stocked ASAP !!!!

Rachel
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Sealed Windows and Furniture   Sealed Windows and Furniture Icon_minitime5/22/2008, 8:09 pm

Someone gave me this guys name - have not used him, but he constructs windows, doors, cabinets, etc. His card says aluminio y PVC. Francisco Nopal Juarez, Playa (984) 803 9176 cell 044 (984) 801 7271. There's always Home Depot in Cancun.

I noticed a guy doing wrought iron work in the town of Chemuyil - he was working out front of his shop (house?) when we drove through.
Back to top Go down
rflowers

PostSubject: Re: Sealed Windows and Furniture   Sealed Windows and Furniture Icon_minitime5/23/2008, 9:20 am

Thanks Clay, We will check the guys out and let you know what we find.

Have you painted yet? Did you use a sealer first?

Rachel
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Sealed Windows and Furniture   Sealed Windows and Furniture Icon_minitime5/23/2008, 9:46 am

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. You are aware of Joe and Bob who are contractors and live in the neighborhood aren't you? It sounds like you're more into DIY. I saw a neighbors DIY work and was impressed with what he found at Home Depot. Joe also has a woodworking shop and makes custom stuff.

No painting yet - next trip, and after what I've read, I will definately apply a sealer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sealed Windows and Furniture   Sealed Windows and Furniture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sealed Windows and Furniture
Page 1 of 1