chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving Furniture

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky43

Moving Furniture Empty
PostSubject: Moving Furniture   Moving Furniture Icon_minitime4/4/2008, 12:55 pm

Has anyone either moved household goods, or contacted someone to move their things to Chemuyil?
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

Moving Furniture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Furniture   Moving Furniture Icon_minitime4/4/2008, 2:03 pm

Hola Sky!

From everything that I have read and know.......unless it is VERY important that you have a particular item (emotional attachment).......you are far better off to haul it down in your luggage (watch the new fees) or buy it there.

The shipping fees to MX are $$$$$.
(For example I just sent 2 pieces of paper @ $37USD) Shocked

I hope this helps!

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
ISLAND GUY

ISLAND GUY

Moving Furniture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Furniture   Moving Furniture Icon_minitime4/4/2008, 2:44 pm

MAG'S...... WHAT ABOUT STORING WETSUITS ,AND SCBA/SNORKEL GEAR ?
WHAT DO YA THINK ? I HAVE BEEN THING ABOUT LEAVIN WETSUITES,AND STUFF TO CUT DOWN ON TRAVELIN WITH ALL THAT STUFF.
I MEAN WITH ALL THE "NEW" REGULATIONS, ON WEIGHT LIMITS ,AND SIZE ?
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

Moving Furniture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Furniture   Moving Furniture Icon_minitime4/4/2008, 3:05 pm

I'm planning to leave my gear down there. Why haul it back and forth? Now that I have my own casita in paradise, I think it will be awhile b/f I visit other tropical locations.
I've started packing my luggage already. I'm amazed how much stuff I can fit in. I, as well as my sister are bringing the max allowed.
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

Moving Furniture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Furniture   Moving Furniture Icon_minitime4/4/2008, 3:07 pm

Sky 43,

Are you moving down full time? I remember talk of shipping crates with DHL ... on the Yahoo Group I think ....

Clay
Back to top Go down
ISLAND GUY

ISLAND GUY

Moving Furniture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Furniture   Moving Furniture Icon_minitime4/4/2008, 3:08 pm

HEY CLAY..... YEA I WANT TO LEAVE IT DOWN , ALONG WITH A LOT OF CLOTHS , BUT I'M THINKING WET SUITE'S MAY BE A PROBLEM ??
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

Moving Furniture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Furniture   Moving Furniture Icon_minitime4/4/2008, 4:21 pm

Why sould wet suits be a problem? I don't own one, so I know nothing about them ....
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

Moving Furniture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Furniture   Moving Furniture Icon_minitime4/4/2008, 5:12 pm

clay wrote:
Why sould wet suits be a problem? I don't own one, so I know nothing about them ....

I am really one the fence about my dive gear as I use it here too.......but I think I may leave my old shortie at first to see how it handles that climate.

As far as regs and stuff, I will be bringing my home for service.

Clothes, oh yes, I would leave those.

Here is what I keep going back to.....friend of mine says a drill kinda started to fall apart after a month or so, just the climate.

What an experiment this will be!

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving Furniture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Furniture   Moving Furniture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Furniture
Page 1 of 1