chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rental or possible trade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Rental or possible trade Empty
PostSubject: Rental or possible trade   Rental or possible trade Icon_minitime3/28/2008, 11:09 am

Hello all,

Me and the family have been vacationing in the Akumal area for years and we are planning a trip in late June to Early July time frame. I see that some folks rent their homes and I was wondering if someone could give me an idea of prices. Its sounds like the Chemuyil neighborhood is filled with a pretty fun group.

Also, if interested, I have a house in the Colorado mountains if anyone would be interested in a trade. The house is about 5 minutes from a ski resort if you like winter and the house backs up to national forrest - great for hiking in summer. The chioce is yours
Back to top Go down
pyrojim

pyrojim

PostSubject: Re: Rental or possible trade   Rental or possible trade Icon_minitime3/28/2008, 2:33 pm

I would absolutely be interested trading a week or two in the mountains skiing for a week or two in the Caribbean sun.
Jim
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Rental or possible trade   Rental or possible trade Icon_minitime3/29/2008, 9:40 am

pyrojim wrote:
I would absolutely be interested trading a week or two in the mountains skiing for a week or two in the Caribbean sun.
Jim

I agree! Funny you bring that up Kevin - I was just telling my husband last night that I want to contact a couple of people I know who have places at the local ski resort here about that. Of course, new destinations would be great too! We have friends and family in Colorado....so I do plan on getting out there one of these days. I can't wait to get another increase on the number of vacation days I get every year!
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Rental or possible trade   Rental or possible trade Icon_minitime3/29/2008, 2:19 pm

nwcreolelady,

shoot me an email if you are interested in the trade. Jim's place may
or may not be ready by June/July timeframe. There is an email button at the bootom of this post that will send me a personal email if you like.

Kevin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rental or possible trade   Rental or possible trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rental or possible trade
Page 1 of 1