chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in renting their home ?

Go down 
+3
rhart
whynot
playa-747
7 posters
AuthorMessage
playa-747

Anyone interested in renting their home ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in renting their home ?   Anyone interested in renting their home ? Icon_minitime6/15/2008, 9:16 am

If anyone decides to rent their home for at least one month, let us know. We havent had any responces as far as making a purchase..that is also our first preference.
Back to top Go down
whynot

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in renting their home ?   Anyone interested in renting their home ? Icon_minitime6/15/2008, 12:20 pm

PLAYA, when are you looking to rent?
Back to top Go down
playa-747

PostSubject: Looking to rent...   Anyone interested in renting their home ? Icon_minitime6/17/2008, 7:23 am

Anytime Jan or Feb, need to know how much you want for rent...we are responsible homeowners ourselves, clean and tidy/
Back to top Go down
rhart

PostSubject: House rental   Anyone interested in renting their home ? Icon_minitime6/18/2008, 5:06 am

My wife and I are intending to rent our unit out most of the time.
We hope to have the house finished,upgrated with doors,windows and AC, furnished, walled and landscaped by Sept.
We are bringing a lot of family down for Thankgsgiving so we will be looking for a few rentals for that week.
We can be contacted at

ronhartrealty@sbcglobal.net

Thanks, Ron and Marge
Back to top Go down
go9422

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in renting their home ?   Anyone interested in renting their home ? Icon_minitime6/18/2008, 10:03 am

Hi Ron and Marge,

We have one listing on our vacation rental site and are currently working on a few more listings that will be available by Thanksgiving:

http://www.chan-chemuyil.com/vacationrentals.html

Let us know if you have any questions... info@chan-chemuyil.com

Chris
Back to top Go down
Don Mathiau

PostSubject: CASA FOR RENT   Anyone interested in renting their home ? Icon_minitime6/25/2008, 12:19 pm

[quote="playa-74 Hola to all, Our home is all set up and ready to rent if anyone needs it. We have 1 King & 1 Queen bed. Sleeps 4 Max) T.V. D.V.D microwave toster oven, linnens & towels, etc. Contact by Email , because I dont get to this site everyday. Calle Jamaica # 7 donmathiau@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://HomeAway.com 212156
bluebutterflies

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in renting their home ?   Anyone interested in renting their home ? Icon_minitime6/28/2008, 4:54 pm

I would love to rent to you.
I am in Mz 204, #21.
Back to top Go down
playa-747

PostSubject: Buying is first option, second to rent   Anyone interested in renting their home ? Icon_minitime6/30/2008, 7:08 am

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had a sketched outline of the streets or is there a map of sorts with street names etc....I have been receiving a few emails and would like to have an idea of the locations.

Thanks
email :

playa-747@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in renting their home ?   Anyone interested in renting their home ? Icon_minitime7/1/2008, 6:16 am

go to the home page of this website and click on plot map......you can see the street names and house and block numbers

You can also go the www.chan-chemuyil.com or visit the chemuyil yahoo group for photos of the neighborhood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in renting their home ?   Anyone interested in renting their home ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in renting their home ?
Page 1 of 1