chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to buy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ

Looking to buy Empty
PostSubject: Looking to buy   Looking to buy Icon_minitime3/26/2008, 1:53 pm

I quess this is the best way to find out info.I live in Manitoba Canada and I'm looking in purchasing in the subdivision.Questions that I have are,I was told that the town of Chemuyil is not foreigner friendly and that the beach of Chemuyil is off limits to foreigners.Do any of you rent out your house while its empty,how is security in the subdivision.From looking at the forum I see that alot of people in the subdivision are foreigners,am I correct.Is it easy to find people to keep an eye on the house while its empty.Fill me in on things that I should be aware of.Thanks for your input.
Back to top Go down
jeri

Looking to buy Empty
PostSubject: I think you got some bad information   Looking to buy Icon_minitime3/26/2008, 5:02 pm

We have had our house for nearly three years and NEVER EVER felt that Chemuyil was unfriendly to foreigners. The local folks have always been very friendly. Some came to our neughborhood New Years party and others that we have come to know stop by when we are there. When we go to Pizza Leos, we wait in line just like everyone else and are served in the order we came. The parents of the local kids that my kids hung out with at Christmas gave them gifts when we left...we like the folks there.

As for Chemuyil Beach, there just is no easy access to it...FOR ANYONE!! You have to walk your way in...NO discrimination agains foreigners..

Happy to answer any questions you have,,,there is also a yahoo group that you can join. Just do a yahoo group search for Chemuyil..
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

Looking to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy   Looking to buy Icon_minitime3/26/2008, 9:41 pm

Only if ya like people like or fear peeps me....

I am only kidding!

Congrats!

Very Happy

Last edited by Maggie on 3/26/2008, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TNT

Looking to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy   Looking to buy Icon_minitime3/26/2008, 10:42 pm

Maggie,
WHAT?????!!!
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

Looking to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy   Looking to buy Icon_minitime3/26/2008, 11:21 pm

Como?

The Dorado??...tehehheehe!

Cheers-
Mags cheers
Back to top Go down
RJ

Looking to buy Empty
PostSubject: looking to buy   Looking to buy Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 6:56 am

Thanks for your comments.Does anyone rent out their houses?If yes how is that working out?
Back to top Go down
tam nc

Looking to buy Empty
PostSubject: wanting to buy a    Looking to buy Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 7:13 am

We are looking at trying to find somone that has invested in Chemuyil , and would consider owner finanacing. We have been looking at this area (Q Roo )for over 17 years. This is the first time ever in 17 yrs that there has been any thing within our means ( price wise) that would work. But, as all of you know all the banks still have that min 100,000.00 min loan requirement. We are serious about this , and were disapointed to see the price go up this month. It just made it that much more out of our reach. We beleive that we also would be a good asset to the community, as we have owned and operated a small residential construction company here in the states for over 19 years , and also a travel agency specializing in the Caribbean for over 15 yrs. We would be able to help those there needing construction oversite, and any work that needed to be done, as well as be a great connection for helping to get homes rented out , and over seeing any managment on that end. We have made it our goal to try and purchase something this year. Without going into alot of detail ,... We have completley sold ALL but the business, paid off all our our bills, and paid off our daughters college funds.So,...As you can imagine we are down to pennys as far as starting over. This is the sole reason why we would need to get some owner finanacing.So, after asking Bill M ,my finale quistions ...I asked if I could put this post up. It's one of those things ...You don't know until you ask! And all we can do is wait and see if any of you are interested in helping us in this manner. In the mean time enjoy, your little slice of Paradise ! And know that we are glad for all of you who were smart , and lucky enough to seize this wounderful littel oppertunity. ENJOY!! flower

Last edited by tam nc on 3/27/2008, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeri

Looking to buy Empty
PostSubject: renting house out.   Looking to buy Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 7:30 am

We do not because, for us, it would be more hassle than what it is worth. We looked at management fees and what we think we could get(remember these are NOT on the water) and decided the additional wear and tear, having to lock up our personal stuff, not knowing what shape the place would be in when we got back, was not worth it. The carrying costs on these houses is so small that you really do not need to.

One of our neighbors bought two houses.... they have a dive business and do rent out. It is easier for them as they can see what is going on all the time and personally select their renters.
Back to top Go down
RJ

Looking to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy   Looking to buy Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 1:38 pm

Thanks for your input jeri.I can only see myself spending a couple of weeks a year in Mexico for now.For that reason I would like to rent not only as a write off but just for the sake of having someone in the house.I would have very little if any personal stuff in the house.I would not make much personal use from it for probably another 5 years.I would be more than happy to pay someone to clean and check the house,another write off.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy   Looking to buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chan chemuyil mexico real estate :: Chan Chemuyil Homeowners :: Happy Hour!--general discussion-
Jump to: