chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Painting your house after fav. team!

Go down 
+3
clay
jeri
G&N
7 posters
AuthorMessage
G&N

G&N

Painting your house after fav. team! Empty
PostSubject: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 12:56 am

Painting your house after fav. team! Mex2139aaj7Ok.. some friends of mine who just purchased down there, went to check things out, and just got back, I asked them to check on my place and take some pics... just down the street from my place, some one painted their home in homage to the Green Bay Packers! I am actally impressed, I like it! ( I do like the packers as well though so maybe I'm a little biased) anyone else gonna show their Team spirit!

PS. was this done because you do like the Packers, or just liked the color scheem?
Back to top Go down
jeri

PostSubject: Re: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 7:49 am

That is Nelson and Linda's house..they are from Canada. I am not sure they even like football there. They are wonderful neighbors!!! We are the yellow house next door and I was dying to know what they did to theirs. thanks forposting the pic!

Jeri
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 9:01 am

Not a football fan, but I know a couple of people who have painted their house the 49er's gold and red. Actually a nice color combo.

Nelson and Linda are right behind me, so now I'll know what I'm going to see out my kitchen window.
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

PostSubject: Re: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 9:11 am

When we first looked at the houses in December, we walked by Nelson's house.
He was outside and immediatly asked us if we were interested in purchasing, then invited us inside to look at his home.
He was sociable and warm, his house is fixed and decorated beautifully, and his enthusiasm was so catchy, it pretty much sealed the deal for us!
I hope they will be around next week, sure would like to thank him!

Dave
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

PostSubject: Re: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 9:17 am

We are bringing down color swatches with us, as we also intend to have our house painted.

Although it s Mary's favorite color, we WILL NOT be painting our home to match the Vikings color's (Purple and yellow) Suspect . We are painting the house yellow, though! sunny

Dave
Back to top Go down
G&N

G&N

PostSubject: Re: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 10:11 am

i really like what they did with their covered patio... love the faux window etc. looks great!

and dave, be brave, gp purple, I double dare ya... cheers
Back to top Go down
callecuba2008

PostSubject: Very nice   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 10:19 am

I really like what they did with the front patio and the window. Looks like Saskatchewan flag colours - close to the green and white football team colours sunny
Back to top Go down
wobbleyones

PostSubject: green and gold   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 11:41 am

If this home belongs to Canadians, theres a good chance they're Edmonton Eskimo fans. And yes, we have alot of football fans up here.
Back to top Go down
Iceangel

Iceangel

PostSubject: Re: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 12:09 pm

hahahaha ... I was thinking the same. Green & Gold - Eskimo colors!
Football is HUGE here in Canada ... if you ever have a chance, take in a Saskatchewan Roughriders game !!! The ultimate fans.

Carey
Back to top Go down
Iceangel

Iceangel

PostSubject: Re: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 12:16 pm

Hello wobbleyones,

I'm pleasantly surprised to see so many Edmontonians in the new neighborhood. sunny

Did the past couple of extremely long winters have anything to do with your decision to purchase in paradise ? Waking up this AM to snow & knowing there's still more on the way has reinforced to me that we have made a wise choice.
Back to top Go down
wobbleyones

PostSubject: Re: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 1:01 pm

Hi Iceangel. This weather certainly had a great deal to do with our decision. Right now I can see the snow frosting the patio furniture I took out LAST WEEK! Its crazy. At this rate my truck will be getting its spring tune-up sometime in August!
Back to top Go down
G&N

G&N

PostSubject: Re: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 1:08 pm

Painting your house after fav. team! April08074aic0

I hear ya.. just took this pic... this is what we woke up to... in Lethbridge by the way!
Back to top Go down
Iceangel

Iceangel

PostSubject: Re: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 1:27 pm

affraid YIKES ... you got it worse then we did. We're expecting THAT on Monday.
Lethbridge is a beautiful city, even in the snow.

Edmontonians/Albertans ... cold Canadians ??? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting your house after fav. team!   Painting your house after fav. team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting your house after fav. team!
Page 1 of 1