chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

community get together

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
edmontoniandude

edmontoniandude

community get together Empty
PostSubject: community get together   community get together Icon_minitime4/17/2008, 10:38 pm

now that were almost sold out we need to organize a get together for all of us the new home owners ,we should all try to get together down there dec or jan for a big fiesta,would be good to meet and greet
Back to top Go down
Iceangel

Iceangel

PostSubject: Re: community get together   community get together Icon_minitime4/18/2008, 3:35 pm

edmontoniandude,

Getting a large meet & greet together sounds like a blast. Very Happy
I like your timing as well, Jan. would be perfect ... we're also from Edmonton.
These neverending winters made our little Casa very appealing sunny
(we're expecting snow AGAIN this weekend)

We'll be in Akumal May 25-June 1 to see our casa for the first time ... then hoping to return either later this year or early next depending on how quickly we can get renos done etc.

Carey & Richard
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: community get together   community get together Icon_minitime4/18/2008, 4:35 pm

Maybe we should have an Edmonton get together first!!! Myself and a friend from Sherwwod Park also bought!!! But Richard and Carey already knew that!!!

Belize #3 203 & Cuba 29 203
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
Iceangel

Iceangel

PostSubject: Re: community get together   community get together Icon_minitime4/18/2008, 6:09 pm

hahahaha ... nice to meet you too Keith Laughing
I've been hooked since Jay first mentioned it to me ... it'ss definately be an interesting & fun neighborhood !
An Edmonton / Alberta get together would be fun ... Oilers aren't playing so what else do we have to do ? Rolling Eyes

Carey & Richard
Calle Cuba Manz. 203 #21
WOO HOO
Back to top Go down
edmontoniandude

edmontoniandude

PostSubject: Re: community get together   community get together Icon_minitime4/18/2008, 9:02 pm

mabey one day it might be summer possible burger and beer at my lot at wabamum or pack tent ,trailer and camp out sunny
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: community get together   community get together Icon_minitime4/18/2008, 11:55 pm

Edmontondude... We also have a lot out @ wabamun.... We are @ Kokanee Springs....
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: community get together   community get together Icon_minitime4/18/2008, 11:57 pm

Jay told me you were obsessed like me.... Look forward to spilling a few drinks with you... even though you are my competitor!!! Very Happy Maybe we can get together some time and share ideas.

Iceangel wrote:
hahahaha ... nice to meet you too Keith Laughing
I've been hooked since Jay first mentioned it to me ... it'ss definately be an interesting & fun neighborhood !
An Edmonton / Alberta get together would be fun ... Oilers aren't playing so what else do we have to do ? Rolling Eyes

Carey & Richard
Calle Cuba Manz. 203 #21
WOO HOO
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: community get together   community get together Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 1:52 am

edmontoniandude wrote:
now that were almost sold out we need to organize a get together for all of us the new home owners ,we should all try to get together down there dec or jan for a big fiesta,would be good to meet and greet

Hi there! We will be there in December possibly the first part of January. This sounds like a great idea and what a fun festive time it would be to get together over the holidays. Hope to meet you then if not sooner! Let's all get some plans rolling.
Back to top Go down
Iceangel

Iceangel

PostSubject: Re: community get together   community get together Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 12:01 pm

Hi all,
I've often threatened the children that 1 year we'll all be going to Mexico for Christmas !!!
Maybe now it'll actualy happen santa The festivities would be amazing.

And what a small world ... Casas in Chemuyil & lots in Wabamum ? (a lake west of Edmonton for those not in the area). I haven't been out there for years but may have to pull out the tent & cooler.

Keith ... TOTALLY obsessed !!! I plan & think constantly ... you're like me, it'll be interesting to see how we fit all our design ideas into one small space.
Competitor ... WOW, thanks for the compliment ! Very Happy Friendly competition is a good thing ... when biz gets too stressful, it's time to go to Chan Chemuyil !!!
Looking forward to sharing some frosty beverages with you as well.

Carey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: community get together   community get together Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

community get together
Page 1 of 1