chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Privacy Wall Plans/ discount

Go down 
+2
TNT
casadolen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
casadolen

Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Empty
PostSubject: Privacy Wall Plans/ discount   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 9:34 pm

Hola! How many out there are planning on a privacy wall? Our contractor (Joe & Renee) may be able to discount the price if they can buy in bulk. Who are you and where is your house? Post or e-mail me if you're planning to do this soon.
Back to top Go down
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Privacy Wall Plans/ discount   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 9:56 pm

Hey we are. I'm meeting with them next week for prices, etc.
Back to top Go down
pyrojim

pyrojim

PostSubject: Re: Privacy Wall Plans/ discount   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 10:27 pm

I am thinking privacy wall / courtyard in the back. also arches and gates in the front, whole lot of stuff. I'll be down in May. If you have contacts, I'd appreciate it.
Jim
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
casadolen

PostSubject: Re: Privacy Wall Plans/ discount   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 10:39 pm

Great TNT! If we all pool together, it may benefit everyone. We'll be down in April (23). They are real folks and I feel fortunate to have found them! I know we all assume "everything is cheaper in MX", & usually the case if you're in the right part of MX! iSince we're gettting a great deal on our homes in the best locale, Hubby keeps reminding me that everything has a price. LOL. Really, I am committed to Joe & Renee handling our projects.

If you don't mind, I will e-mail you with info/?'s. Thank you & look forward to meeting you.

Missy
Back to top Go down
casadolen

PostSubject: contact Info for Joe & Renee   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 10:56 pm

Hey there, IN/ORD Neighbor,

I am happy to share their info. falconhomeremodeling@hotmail.com

They spent 20 yrs in ORD, so you guys should really connect. I was born in KY, lived in ORD & family in IN, so I am really comfortable. Pm or e-mail with any ?'s.

Noticed you have MANY boys...My son (6) will love all the iguana playmates in the neighborhood! I can only imagine what "discoveries" will be arriving at my door... Shocked

We look fwd to meeting you guys.

Missy & Engin 203, Calle Belize#10
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Privacy Wall Plans/ discount   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 11:15 pm

Missy,

I see you'll be down in April. What dates?

Carol
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Privacy Wall Plans/ discount   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/27/2008, 11:27 pm

casadolen wrote:
Hola! How many out there are planning on a privacy wall? Our contractor (Joe & Renee) may be able to discount the price if they can buy in bulk. Who are you and where is your house? Post or e-mail me if you're planning to do this soon.

We contacted them last week via email and they responded right away, just as Bill said they would. Looking forward to meeting with them in July and following this post in the meantime to see what everyone is doing. We are looking at a privacy wall and some patio work for starters. Would like to also have him do some work on some cabinets after our visit in December when we are planning on staying an entire month!
Back to top Go down
pyrojim

pyrojim

PostSubject: Re: Privacy Wall Plans/ discount   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/28/2008, 6:06 am

Hola Kathy and Mark.
Who did you contact? Was it Jeff Rutan in Playa? Thats who Bill put me onto. If it's someone else, can you please post his email or phone#
Bueno bye,
Jim
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
casadolen

PostSubject: Replies   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/28/2008, 6:32 pm

Hi Carol! We'll be there April 23 -26 to WORK...uggh! You?

Pyro Jim...Joe & Renee have a different company than Jeff. Spoke to both - and Jeff is great as well!
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Privacy Wall Plans/ discount   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/28/2008, 8:48 pm

I'll just miss you. Neutral I'm down April 29 - May 6 - also to work ...

Carol
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Privacy Wall Plans/ discount   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/28/2008, 9:34 pm

pyrojim wrote:
Hola Kathy and Mark.
Who did you contact? Was it Jeff Rutan in Playa? Thats who Bill put me onto. If it's someone else, can you please post his email or phone#
Bueno bye,
Jim

Ooh sorry...that type was too small....need a magnifying glass. Look at the bottom thread under construction questions on this site for Joe/Jose's information....titled 'If you want to remodel or add-onto your home, this is the place to ask questions'.

Last edited by nwcreolelady on 3/30/2008, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceangel

Iceangel

PostSubject: Re: Privacy Wall Plans/ discount   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime3/29/2008, 3:03 pm

Hello everyone,

First off, thank you to all you pioneers who are making this process easier for us new comers.
We are considering a purchse so I'm probably ahead of myself but my mind has been racing with obsessive excitement for 2 weeks now *S* There's just so much to think about. I was wondering about the metal security grates I've seen in some pics. Does anyone know the cost to have this done & by who?

Carey & Richard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Privacy Wall Plans/ discount   Privacy Wall Plans/ discount Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Privacy Wall Plans/ discount
Page 1 of 1