chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are we closing today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara

Are we closing today? Empty
PostSubject: Are we closing today?   Are we closing today? Icon_minitime5/15/2008, 1:08 pm

I was thinking May 15th was the date for a bunch of us . . . is it happening? How exciting!!!
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Are we closing today?   Are we closing today? Icon_minitime5/19/2008, 11:53 am

Barbara wrote:
I was thinking May 15th was the date for a bunch of us . . . is it happening? How exciting!!!

Yes, Barbara I believe it is! Which Barbara is this by the way?

I know that the team (Bill, Rob, Claudia and Carlos) are busier than ever right now. The boards seem to be very quiet - I think there's a number of folks down there getting started on their casas. Can't wait to see pictures. For now we have to settle with being excited and inspired here at home. We will be there in less than 7 weeks now!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

PostSubject: Not exactly CLOSING, I guess . . .   Are we closing today? Icon_minitime5/19/2008, 12:49 pm

I was wrong . . . it sounds like May 15th was not the CLOSING date, but the deadline for getting money in . . . then a bunch more complicated stuff happens . . . Smile

And I'm Barbara in Fairbanks . . . Kathy aren't you going to be up in my area pretty soon?
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Are we closing today?   Are we closing today? Icon_minitime5/19/2008, 4:25 pm

Barbara wrote:
I was wrong . . . it sounds like May 15th was not the CLOSING date, but the deadline for getting money in . . . then a bunch more complicated stuff happens . . . Smile

And I'm Barbara in Fairbanks . . . Kathy aren't you going to be up in my area pretty soon?

I thought so! And I was thinking about you yesterday as we were making our plans for our long weekend in Fairbanks. We will be coming up on Thursday, June 5th. I have a workshop to attend on Friday and we have a memorial in the evening that night but other than our schedule is fairly open. We leave early Sunday afternoon to come home. PM me with your email and phone number so we can make plans to meet up.

Oh, that's right......it was deadline for the money to be in. This was a large group too, so it may be a bit more time consuming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we closing today?   Are we closing today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we closing today?
Page 1 of 1