chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Condition of house at closing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katsardi22

katsardi22

Condition of house at closing Empty
PostSubject: Condition of house at closing   Condition of house at closing Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 10:45 am

Bill,
If a person comes down for closing what stage is the house in? I know you guys are very busy and that the homes have sat for years and they need to be cleaned up(which I heard you do an awesome of!)
Is it crazy to think we could buy some air mattresses and sleep in the house?
And if so can the water/electricity be turned on prior to our arrival?
Kathy Sardi
calle Jamaica, mnza 208 #32
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Condition of house at closing   Condition of house at closing Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 11:55 am

Kathy S,

That is exactly what we plan on doing when we come in July. We have a very comfortable air bed (vs. air mattress) that we'll leave there. The interior focus will be the kitchen and the bathroom. Our big focus will be getting the yard/walls going.

Kathy & Mark (WA)
#5 Jamaica, Manzana 201
Back to top Go down
katsardi22

katsardi22

PostSubject: Re: Condition of house at closing   Condition of house at closing Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 2:45 pm

Kathy from WA,
So July will be your first visit to Chemuyil?
Do you know if we can get the water & electricity turned on prior to coming or do we have to be there for that?
Man I'm so excited I'll be ok sleeping on the hard ground!
Kathy S.
Back to top Go down
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Condition of house at closing   Condition of house at closing Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 3:11 pm

I am going down in a little over a week. I contacted Claudia and wired money to her for the improvements I wanted done before I got there. Turning on the electric and water were on the list.
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Condition of house at closing   Condition of house at closing Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 3:29 pm

katsardi22 wrote:
Kathy from WA,
So July will be your first visit to Chemuyil?
Do you know if we can get the water & electricity turned on prior to coming or do we have to be there for that?
Man I'm so excited I'll be ok sleeping on the hard ground!
Kathy S.

It will be our first visit since we found the subdivision in October and the first time we see our casa. Can't wait! When are you going?

I would think by July all of that will be turned on....which is why we aren't coming sooner. Give them time to spruce the place up for us and get it ready. I'm sure the crew is working hard and fast to catch up with the recent rush of sales and will do their best.

Kathy & Mark (WA)
#5 Calle Jamaica, Manzana 201

Last edited by nwcreolelady on 3/19/2008, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katsardi22

katsardi22

PostSubject: Re: Condition of house at closing   Condition of house at closing Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 4:26 pm

Thanks Tim & Tonja for your info - I will contact Claudia.

Kathy & Mark,
We are thinking of July as well - maybe we can have a birthday drink with you, mines in July as well!
Kathy
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Condition of house at closing   Condition of house at closing Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 11:16 pm

katsardi22 wrote:
Kathy & Mark,
We are thinking of July as well - maybe we can have a birthday drink with you, mines in July as well!
Kathy

That would be cool! I just looked at your profile and your birthday is the day after mine. I have many wonderful Cancerian friends!

Kathy B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Condition of house at closing   Condition of house at closing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Condition of house at closing
Page 1 of 1