chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Claudia about Air Conditioning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Admin
ChanChemuyilAdmin

From Claudia about Air Conditioning Empty
PostSubject: From Claudia about Air Conditioning   From Claudia about Air Conditioning Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 2:43 pm

FYI everyone needs to be aware that in Mexico the price of AC ALWAYS flexes with supply and demand--as it gets hotter the price is always higher and the units are harder to find

Here is a quote from Claudia that was posted on the Yahoo group earlier this morning

"Hello Everyone!

Jus to let you know, as i told you before, the price of the AC Triple Split that its on the price list is not available anymore. Telebodega said the ones the have are around $ 1800 or $ 1900 USD (3 units of 12000 BTU`s), which is really expensive. From Claudia about Air Conditioning Icon_eek From Claudia about Air Conditioning Icon_mad

Im trying to get a good deal with other AC company (besides telebodega), in order to get a good price. I will let you know.

Have a nice day!! From Claudia about Air Conditioning Icon_smile

Claudia."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mexicotulum.com
G&N

G&N

PostSubject: Re: From Claudia about Air Conditioning   From Claudia about Air Conditioning Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 8:57 pm

Hey Claudia,
what if we already paid for the a/c etc. when we sent our money for improvements? I guess I'll wait and see what you come up with, with that other company! Good luck
Geoff
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: From Claudia about Air Conditioning   From Claudia about Air Conditioning Icon_minitime3/31/2008, 1:14 pm

Any news on the A/C issue???
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Claudia about Air Conditioning   From Claudia about Air Conditioning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Claudia about Air Conditioning
Page 1 of 1