chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There almost gone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rhart

There almost gone! Empty
PostSubject: There almost gone!   There almost gone! Icon_minitime4/15/2008, 4:20 pm

If your thinking of buying read this:
My wife and I have been searching for property anywhere on the Yucatan for a few years now. Last year we bought a lot in Xcalak on the beach. Its great and all but 5 hours drive from Cancun. Plus we paid 125K. We looked hard at a bare lot in the jungle last summer near Playa that was 30K with no water or elec. The prices have skyrocketed the past several years. I was here 5 times looking for property last year and I can tell you NOTHING is as good a value as this, and a great location!
We looked testerday and signed the doc's today. I think that leaves 5 left as of this morning.
Bill and Rob make it easy and there is no pressure. They don't need it!
If anyone has questions feel free to email us and we will try to respond, we are headed to Xcalak in the morning.
Good luck!
Ron and Margie
ronhartrealty@sbcglobal.net
(no I don't sell real estate in Mexico, Im a broker in the states)
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

There almost gone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: There almost gone!   There almost gone! Icon_minitime4/15/2008, 4:27 pm

Ron and Margie,

Welcome to the neighborhood! Yea, we think it's pretty sweet. And you know well the phrase: location, location, location!
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

There almost gone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: There almost gone!   There almost gone! Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 8:21 am

Welcome to Chan Chemuyil Ron and Margie! It is truly the deal of the century! And it's almost gone. We feel so very fortunate to be able to own one of these little diamonds in the rough and are so excited to see how the neighborhood is shaping up. So lucky in fact that I'm sure we're the envy of family and friends, even if they do think we're a little brave doing something so "adventurous".

Where is your casa located?
Back to top Go down
ElaineKunkle

There almost gone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: There almost gone!   There almost gone! Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 9:31 am

Laughing Has anyone else had family that you didn't know exsisted come crawling out of the wood work when they found out about your home in MX? Cripes, I thought for awhile I won the lotto!
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

There almost gone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: There almost gone!   There almost gone! Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 4:47 pm

I tried to get EVERYONE I know to buy the house next door and they all said "I'll just use yours" Rolling Eyes

Fine with me - I don't want it to just sit empty - I want it to be enjoyed!

Carol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

There almost gone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: There almost gone!   There almost gone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There almost gone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chan chemuyil mexico real estate :: Chan Chemuyil Homeowners :: Pre-sales questions-
Jump to: