chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fridge and Stove Openings

Go down 
+2
nwcreolelady
jrucker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jrucker

Fridge and Stove Openings Empty
PostSubject: Fridge and Stove Openings   Fridge and Stove Openings Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 3:28 pm

Hola, everyone! I have just spent 2 hours looking through old posts and can't find any place that tells me what size the openings are for the fridge and stove. Maybe I've missed it somehow but, if anyone knows, I would really appreciate them posting it here. I am ready to order my furniture and appliances but need to know which ones I can fit in there. Muchas gracias.
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Fridge and Stove Openings   Fridge and Stove Openings Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 3:39 pm

I do remember seeing the posts somewhere. I'll ask Mark later when I'm at home if he recalls. I think the stove opening is 30".
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Fridge and Stove Openings   Fridge and Stove Openings Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 4:00 pm

Here are some measurements from Diane. I would take these as guidlines since each casa could vary slightly.

Fridge opening: 26-3/4" wide, wall to counter
Stove opening: 33-3/4" wide; 35-3/8" to counter -- height, I think??
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Fridge and Stove Openings   Fridge and Stove Openings Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 4:02 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! I just looked at my ticker - 18 days WOO HOO!!
Very Happy Smile Surprised Very Happy Shocked Surprised Smile Shocked Cool Laughing Very Happy Laughing Surprised Cool Smile Surprised Laughing
Back to top Go down
jrucker

PostSubject: Re: Fridge and Stove Openings   Fridge and Stove Openings Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 5:10 pm

Thanks all. So I should be able to fit in a 18" dishwasher that is only 32.3 inches high, I think. Makes me happy!
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Fridge and Stove Openings   Fridge and Stove Openings Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 6:19 pm

Are you putting a dishwasher where the range would go?
If so, I'd check to make sure you can have the dishwasher door open and still stand in front of the sink ...
That kitchen is tiny!
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Fridge and Stove Openings   Fridge and Stove Openings Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 10:16 am

clay wrote:
Are you putting a dishwasher where the range would go?
If so, I'd check to make sure you can have the dishwasher door open and still stand in front of the sink ...
That kitchen is tiny!

Agreed!

I was thinking of cabinet doors....then thought more about it......I would be trapped.....so I think the answer is sliding doors or no doors!

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: Fridge and Stove Openings   Fridge and Stove Openings Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 10:22 am

Sliding doors ... Brilliant cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
MayanDreams

MayanDreams

PostSubject: appliances   Fridge and Stove Openings Icon_minitime4/17/2008, 9:51 pm

Ya..the casa kitchen is tiny with room for a fridge and stove- think small galley size, RV size...If a person didn't want to do dishes they could put a counter top dishwasher in but lose a lot of counter space. Seriously, I'd worry about fridge and stove and see about the dishwasher later.

AM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fridge and Stove Openings   Fridge and Stove Openings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fridge and Stove Openings
Page 1 of 1