chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new to the site

Go down 
+8
MayanDreams
ChemadianGuy
nwcreolelady
edmontoniandude
jeri
chica de chemuyil
clay
kimpomplun
12 posters
AuthorMessage
kimpomplun

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 6:19 pm

I am seriously looking at buying does anyone have any regrets or suggestions? Is the beach difficult to use?
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 7:18 pm

My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner ...

Suggestions - floorplans are all the same so decide if you'd rather face East or West.
One street is the entrance to the subdivision, so htere may b e a little more traffic - I think it's Calle Jamaica - but not sure - ask Bill or Rob.
All homes have a pole out front for electrical service, but some have larger poles or guide wires out front. You can avoid those (if that even matters to you) by asking Bill or Rob which houses don't have them.

Good luck - lets us know ....
Back to top Go down
chica de chemuyil

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 7:32 pm

I would say to live in this area you would need vision.
Just envision the houses after even 5 years. I can see my neighborhood in 5 years and I can't wait to start experiencing life at the beach, scuba diving, saving turtles, sharing stories with friends, and watching thier children grow up.

All walks of life have bought from far and wide across North and South America. Lawayers, plumbers, firefighters, teachers, nurse,
we are better together.
You need totake a minute ...then decide if this is right..
then call Bill. (only 19 left)

Let me know what you decide.
Cheers
Linda Canada
Back to top Go down
jeri

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 7:53 pm

We love our house... it is so nice to have a getaway. It is better than staying at a resort as you have real connections to neighbors and a community. Glad we did it..
Back to top Go down
edmontoniandude

edmontoniandude

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 8:43 pm

Very Happy you will be happy win win situation, you buy and like it you keep it, if for some odd reason you dont like it hold on to it as investment possible rental the prices will only go up there isnt anything in this price range any where in the myan lol!
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 10:55 pm

chica de chemuyil wrote:
I would say to live in this area you would need vision.
Just envision the houses after even 5 years. I can see my neighborhood in 5 years and I can't wait to start experiencing life at the beach, scuba diving, saving turtles, sharing stories with friends, and watching thier children grow up.

All walks of life have bought from far and wide across North and South America. Lawayers, plumbers, firefighters, teachers, nurse,
we are better together.
You need totake a minute ...then decide if this is right..
then call Bill. (only 19 left)

Let me know what you decide.
Cheers
Linda Canada

Linda, well said!
Oh, and one more thing.....in case it wasn't mentioned. The beach is easy, very easy to use! And beautiful, oh so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/9/2008, 9:46 am

NO REGRETS YET No

Gonna depend on my neighbors I suppose!!!! pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
MayanDreams

MayanDreams

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: re: debating about buyinlg- it's about a life for us...   new to the site Icon_minitime4/9/2008, 10:12 pm

The way and my husband see it, we have worked hard our adult lives and have friends who have regrets about this and that. I can only say that living life to the fullest of one's capacity and pocketbook is a life well lived. You can't take it with you and as we work in high stress professions we don't want to take that with us. A little sanctuary in the sun a few times a year is something to hold us into retirement and a heck of a lot cheaper than an all inclusive resort every year. Ya the development looks a little rustic at this point but it is in it's early days of habitation and will be what ever ppl want their little chunk of paradise to be. I agree 100% with chica!
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/10/2008, 10:23 pm

MayanDreams wrote:
The way and my husband see it, we have worked hard our adult lives and have friends who have regrets about this and that.

We've already done this enough with other real estate opportunities - no more regrets! Now we can all feel really good about this!
Back to top Go down
kimpomplun

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 3:47 pm

Well i bought a house Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 4:51 pm

Woo Hoo - congratulations Kim! Welcome to the neighborhood!! Where are you from, and which did you buy?

Carol
Back to top Go down
lateda

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 7:29 pm

Kim,
Congrats and welcome . . .
Back to top Go down
kimpomplun

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: new owners   new to the site Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 9:32 pm

we bought 202 # 8
We are from Minnesota a small town in southwest minnesota
I am a nurse and my husband is a Chief Deputy for a Sheriff's Dept.
Cant wait to get down there and meet all of you!!!!
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/16/2008, 10:15 pm

Minnesota .... <<< Bbrrrrrrr >>>> I bet you'll be enjoying the warm Caribbean air.
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/17/2008, 10:40 pm

Welcome Kim!

You will be suprised how many Minnesotains have purchased here, including many from the five state surrounding area.

Don't suppose we should tell them, even though we had 9 inches of snow LAST THURSDAY, That its been 70 for the last three days. All that snow turned into water and is now pushin' up green grass and flowers!

Dave
St. Cloud, MN
Back to top Go down
kimpomplun

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 9:38 am

Now that we are looking at the house we bought wondering what the black tanks on the roof are?? thanks. will be there sat. to see it.
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/19/2008, 12:18 pm

They are Tonoco's (sp)

Basically a water storage tank to make sure you have constant pressure and water volume, as water availability, volume and pressure varie widely in Mexico.
Back to top Go down
vali

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/26/2008, 11:23 am

How do you get a SAM club memebership ? Perhaps this question was already seen, but I am not aware.
Back to top Go down
ElaineKunkle

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime4/26/2008, 6:19 pm

You can use the membership any where in the world that has a Sams Club. Find you nearest one and purchase it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the site   new to the site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chan chemuyil mexico real estate :: Chan Chemuyil Homeowners :: Happy Hour!--general discussion-
Jump to: