chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for tickets!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

Looking for tickets! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for tickets!   Looking for tickets! Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 4:43 pm

This is starting to get to me.
Been looking for tickets to stay at our place for the second time since Feb. Wow, the prices are all over.
I check 4 sites multiple times each day with a search of +- 3 days each way.
Hoping to get down anytime after the 20th of April to about the 6th of May.
After 5 tonight, MLT comes out with the best deals, bookable after 12:01 tonight.
One way or the other, we will be there within 3-4 weeks, Mary, myself and 16 year old daughter.
I plan on stopping by and visiting with anyone thats there at the same time, be fore-warned.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tickets!   Looking for tickets! Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 8:37 pm

UPDATE...........

Found tickets, booked our flights! 1,137.00 for 3 adult round trip tickets. Layover for a hour in Memphis, nonstop return flight.

Arriving April 23, departing May 1st.

Will stay downtown Cancun on Wednesday night, then shop Thursday for blinds, light fixtures, etc. Then to our 2nd home!!

Dave
Back to top Go down
casadolen

PostSubject: Looking forward to seeing you!   Looking for tickets! Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 8:51 pm

Hi Dave & Family,

So glad you found a great deal. We'll arrive 23rd as well, late, with a stop at Chedraui (bevs & snacks), then on to casita. We'll be in Playa most of the day Thursday shopping, but will be sealing Thursday evening. Please come by for drinks & a visit!

Missy & Engin (TX)
#10 Calle Belize, 203
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tickets!   Looking for tickets! Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 9:12 pm

You can count on it! Feel free to stop by our place also. This trip we can relax a little more, but need to purchase and install blinds, 2 more fans, both outside lights, kitchen light, etc.

Dave

casa 13, jamaica, mz 207
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tickets!   Looking for tickets! Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 10:12 pm

Darn, We'll probably be passing by on the highway. I arrive the 29th but am also spendng the first night in Cancun. We're staying at a little hotel downtown called the Terracaribe. Definately not fancy, but cheap.
Back to top Go down
jeri

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tickets!   Looking for tickets! Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 5:25 pm

My husband Steve will be there beginning on april 22 and leaving on April 29. My hope is that he will clean up after the work in my kitchen is done and hang lights...

Jeri
Back to top Go down
casadolen

PostSubject: Just Missing   Looking for tickets! Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 8:53 pm

Jeri, we'll definitely be on the lookout for Steve! Love your porch, by the way! Sorry we'll miss you, but I'm sure we'll meet some time soon.

Clay, we'll waive from TX when we get back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for tickets!   Looking for tickets! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for tickets!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chan chemuyil mexico real estate :: Chan Chemuyil Homeowners :: Happy Hour!--general discussion-
Jump to: