chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

backyard size / pool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MayanDreams

MayanDreams

backyard size / pool Empty
PostSubject: backyard size / pool   backyard size / pool Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 3:24 pm

Hi ,

We were just at the development and the backyards are quite small as I recall. We plan on a nice covered patio in our back yard as it will really be an extension to the tiny kitchen....and will lots of swimming at the beach. A community pool would be fun but will mean more hefty community association fees to maintain it.

The collectivo takes about 10 minutes to Akumal and another 10 to walk down to the beach. A handy snorkel bag and I'll be swimming in paradise again in no time!
Back to top Go down
BuzzA

PostSubject: Re: backyard size / pool   backyard size / pool Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 4:11 pm

Hi Mayan! Welcome to the community!

Do you know about Xcacel beach, right across 307? No need for colectivo, just a 10 minute walk! Smile

Diane

MayanDreams wrote:
Hi ,
The collectivo takes about 10 minutes to Akumal and another 10 to walk down to the beach. A handy snorkel bag and I'll be swimming in paradise again in no time!
Back to top Go down
MayanDreams

MayanDreams

PostSubject: beach / diving   backyard size / pool Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 7:42 pm

Hey Diane, Thanks Smile We are excited to be there. Acutally, yes we saw the beach when we were there end of March....gorgeous! We are avid snorkelers and if we could would snorkel from our new beach to Akumal! Power snorkel-hehe instead of power walk! My husband has his rescue level diver certification and I'm a Open water diver so we will be looking to hook with some divers for sure.

Anne-Marie
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: backyard size / pool   backyard size / pool Icon_minitime4/8/2008, 11:05 pm

MayanDreams wrote:
Hi ,

We were just at the development and the backyards are quite small as I recall. We plan on a nice covered patio in our back yard as it will really be an extension to the tiny kitchen....and will lots of swimming at the beach. A community pool would be fun but will mean more hefty community association fees to maintain it.

And only an 8 - 10 minute walk to Xcacel! One of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico! Cenotes are plentiful all around us. We have so much wonderful, clean and natural swimming available to us - very lucky indeed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: backyard size / pool   backyard size / pool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

backyard size / pool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chan chemuyil mexico real estate :: Chan Chemuyil Homeowners :: Construction questions-
Jump to: