chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

August visit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MayanDreams

MayanDreams

August visit Empty
PostSubject: HI Buchman   August visit Icon_minitime4/17/2008, 9:40 pm

We'll hook up with you when we are there Aug 2- 23. We are in Calle Cuba 208-5 and up to the same plan as you.

Ross & Anne-Marie
Back to top Go down
Buchman

Buchman

August visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: August visit   August visit Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 10:17 pm

We are flying down on August 16 for a week. This will be our first time seeing our place (Casa 28, Calle Islas Gran Caiman). We are planning to start working on the essentials and purchasing what we will need for a longer stay over the holiday season. We would love to meet up with anyone down there during that week in August. Colds drinks and introductions, anyone?

Jeremy and Gary
Back to top Go down
ElaineKunkle

August visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: August visit   August visit Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 6:23 am

Kathy, thats Sandy Bartoshs casa. Her front door is amazing! When you see her place it's hard to believe that it was the same as the others at one time. She has some plants in the front courtyard and I think a water feature.
Sorry sandy, I just has to stick my head in and snoop! Your door is beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

August visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: August visit   August visit Icon_minitime4/10/2008, 10:16 pm

ChanChemuyilAdmin wrote:

Working here OUTSIDE in August????

wow!! you guys are HARD CORE

No doubt - especially for 3 weeks! Still I'd love to spend 3 weeks even in the summer....just to get settled. We'll spend a long week in early July working on the casa. I think we'll spend it on the inside of the house and meet with Joe about the perimeter wall and have him work on that until we return in December. I'd love to get a few plants in before we leave there and see how big they grow from July to December. Is that a good time to plant or not? We plan on working in the AM, heading out to the beach and do some shopping, doing a little more in the evening after the sun goes down.

I'm excited to see what folks have been doing. Bill, what is the Mexican ladies name that lives on the far NE corner of Cuba? We saw when they were just getting started back in the fall and noticed how good it looked in the pictures the Kunkles took.
Back to top Go down
MayanDreams

MayanDreams

August visit Empty
PostSubject: hard core in August...yep   August visit Icon_minitime4/9/2008, 9:52 pm

Hey Bill,
Ya, we were supposed to take a road trip down the Oregon, California coast in the RV but bought this Casa. The vacation time was set already so that is when we can be there. Gotta do what you gotta do. We'll cool off with some good diving and swims. If we could we'd be living there in a heartbeat but real life prevails....hence the name MayanDreams Smile
Back to top Go down
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Admin
ChanChemuyilAdmin

August visit Empty
PostSubject: your visit   August visit Icon_minitime4/9/2008, 6:01 pm

MayanDreams wrote:
Hi!
We will be there the first 3 weeks of August fixing up our new Casa. It'll be hot but the beach is a jog away! Donations of cold Corona welcome Cool

Ross & Anne-Marie Calle Cuba

Working here OUTSIDE in August????

wow!! you guys are HARD CORE
Back to top Go down
http://www.mexicotulum.com
MayanDreams

MayanDreams

August visit Empty
PostSubject: August visit   August visit Icon_minitime4/6/2008, 11:47 pm

Hi!
We will be there the first 3 weeks of August fixing up our new Casa. It'll be hot but the beach is a jog away! Donations of cold Corona welcome Cool

Ross & Anne-Marie Calle Cuba
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

August visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: August visit   August visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August visit
Page 1 of 1