chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T shirt.......now taking orders..

Go down 
+3
go9422
clay
chica de chemuyil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chica de chemuyil

T shirt.......now taking orders.. Empty
PostSubject: T shirt.......now taking orders..   T shirt.......now taking orders.. Icon_minitime3/31/2008, 11:21 pm

Cool Yes, we can order T shirts from Shelley.
Gracious ....... Shelly and Kathy, and Chris and Jen...
I would like to thank everyone b/c these shirts will be special to all residents of Chemuyil.
Go to...
http://www.chan-chemuyil.com/tshirts.html

place an order/remember to add your mailing address, Shelley will follow up with details of cost and where to send your money.
Cheers
Linda
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: T shirt.......now taking orders..   T shirt.......now taking orders.. Icon_minitime4/5/2008, 2:42 pm

It looks like you may have to resend your order, the folowing is from Chris:

It looks like I found out the hard way that I can't have the form sent to an external email address (Shelley's).

Unfortunately this means the already submitted orders vanished into the internet. I apologize for this and will obviously take full responsibility. How about a free round of drinks for those that have to re-submit orders. I feel soooo bad for this. Please spread the word to anyone you know that has already placed orders. The new form now successfully gets sent so you can use the same link (just be sure to refresh your browser):
Back to top Go down
go9422

PostSubject: Re: T shirt.......now taking orders..   T shirt.......now taking orders.. Icon_minitime4/5/2008, 4:00 pm

Yeah - sorry about that everyone. I owe ya some drinks...

Chris
Back to top Go down
peggie

PostSubject: t shirts   T shirt.......now taking orders.. Icon_minitime4/7/2008, 9:37 am

i reordered my shirts today 4/6 hope it went through
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Order Confirmation???   T shirt.......now taking orders.. Icon_minitime4/13/2008, 10:15 am

Is it possible to get a confirmation that our orders were received seeing as we had some issues with the ordering process??

I wouldn't want to miss out!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
peggie

PostSubject: Re: T shirt.......now taking orders..   T shirt.......now taking orders.. Icon_minitime4/14/2008, 7:56 am

yes i would appreciate if i know if you recieved my order also
Back to top Go down
Shelley in CA

Shelley in CA

PostSubject: Tshirts as of 4/14   T shirt.......now taking orders.. Icon_minitime4/14/2008, 8:18 pm

Here's who I have tshirt orders for so far:

Elaine K.
Kathi K.
Diane A.
Kathy S.
Kathy B.
Dave F.
Carol V.
Peggie S.
Moira H.
Keith B.
Linda S.
Bonnie S.

Someone asked somewhere if I would do these again after this initial round of shirts (orders due by April 20th by the way). And the answer is yes, but I'll probably let about 24 or so accumulate before I do it again. I will be emailing all of you individually with your totals one of these days.

Thank you,
Shelley
Back to top Go down
http://www.printpalpromo.com
Shelley in CA

Shelley in CA

PostSubject: Re: T shirt.......now taking orders..   T shirt.......now taking orders.. Icon_minitime4/15/2008, 7:22 pm

Add to the previous list of tshirt orders I have...

Dawn T.
Carey B.
Jeremy D.
Jeri S.

Thank you everyone!
Shelley
Back to top Go down
http://www.printpalpromo.com
Don Mathiau

PostSubject: Paying Bills   T shirt.......now taking orders.. Icon_minitime4/23/2008, 7:42 pm

Hola, How are most of you paying your bills?? (Water,Electrical,Gas) This may be an old question,I heard you could prepay. Does anyone have info,address,etc. Much Thanks! Don & Norma
Back to top Go down
http://HomeAway.com 212156
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T shirt.......now taking orders..   T shirt.......now taking orders.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T shirt.......now taking orders..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chan chemuyil mexico real estate :: Chan Chemuyil Homeowners :: Happy Hour!--general discussion-
Jump to: