chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK--We're here!!!

Go down 
+12
Sue
pyrojim
ChanChemuyilAdmin
casadolen
go9422
nwcreolelady
tracym
CasaTortuga
ChemadianGuy
Dave The firefighter
casa de tortuga
TNT
16 posters
AuthorMessage
TNT

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/17/2008, 10:56 pm

Where is everybody?!
Back to top Go down
casa de tortuga

casa de tortuga

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/17/2008, 11:44 pm

I think everyone is sleeping! Smile We are Jason and Nicole Manly. We bought Casa #29 on calle Cuba, Manzana #203. We are very excited! We will be down there for sure in November, if not earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dave The firefighter

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 10:22 am

Very Happy Hi, WE, Dave & Lynette bought Calle Jamaica 208 #33. We will be down in April. Anyone else??
Dave the firefighter
Back to top Go down
TNT

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 10:24 am

I'll be down the first week of April.
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 1:01 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Keith and my wifes name is Desi. We have two kids. Our daughter, Chelsie is 19 and our son Chris is 13. We live in Edmonton Canada. We are so happy to have a small piece of paradise amongst such a wonderful group of peps. Hope to meet you all in Mexico and share a drink.

Last edited by ChemadianGuy on 3/19/2008, 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
CasaTortuga

CasaTortuga

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 1:38 pm

We are Hilary & Sergio Gemoets; Austin, TX
Calle Cuba, M. 204, #22
We'll be there May 4th-8th Very Happy Counting down the days....
Back to top Go down
tracym

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 3:42 pm

We're in #25 Cuba Street and are heading down the last week of April - Can't wait!!!!!!

Tracy & Jason
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 5:31 pm

Hi, Mark and Kathy Brown here! We bought #5 Calle Jamaica, Manzana 201. We'll be down in early July to christen our new casa and celebrate my 50th birthday! I'm not afraid to share my age - I earned it. And it beats the alternative! Very Happy C'mon on now the rest of you - be brave with your profiles, strutt your stuff!! Wink I sure look forward to meeting all of you!

Kathy

Last edited by nwcreolelady on 3/19/2008, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
go9422

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 7:16 pm

Hi,

Everyone probably already knows me by now...

Jen & I are in #8 Calle Belize 209 and we look forward to meeting everyone!

Chris
www.chan-chemuyil.com
Back to top Go down
casadolen

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: We'll be there in April 23-26!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 7:17 pm

Hi neighbors, we'll be there in April as well. Hey Austiner's sorry we're going to miss you - but sure to catch up this summer. Keith, you're our neighbor and sound like a hoot - look forward to meeting you /having cocktails in April? Oh that's right, you don't drink... drunken

Missy & Engin
Back to top Go down
casadolen

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: We'll be there in April 23-26!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 7:19 pm

Hi neighbors, we'll be there in April as well. Hey Austiner's sorry we're going to miss you - but sure to catch up this summer. Keith, you're our neighbor and sound like a hoot - look forward to meeting you /having cocktails in April? Oh that's right, you don't drink... drunken

Missy & Engin
Back to top Go down
casadolen

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bare with me   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 7:20 pm

I'm trying to figure this thing out! Sorry for the dupe mssg.
Back to top Go down
casadolen

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Forum for Living Here   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 7:35 pm

I wanted to set up a Living Here forum for questions about paying bills, what to expect, funny stories, and local places for essentials - you know the basic life stuff.

However, given my forum capabilities, I only made it to step 3 - anyone else interested in setting this up? I'm freaky about the internet & don't want to do anything I could really s..ew up.
Back to top Go down
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Admin
ChanChemuyilAdmin

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: your forum   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 8:43 pm

casadolen wrote:
I wanted to set up a Living Here forum for questions about paying bills, what to expect, funny stories, and local places for essentials - you know the basic life stuff.

However, given my forum capabilities, I only made it to step 3 - anyone else interested in setting this up? I'm freaky about the internet & don't want to do anything I could really s..ew up.

Hi,

Why dont you let me add it to THIS forum and you can moderate that section of the forum? what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mexicotulum.com
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 5:35 am

To the Dolans. Thank you for your kind comments. I too hope to meet all my neighbors and eventually help them all across the street.... assuming we will all be seniors when we move there permimently? As for drinking, i am a recovering alcoholic... Actually, every time I drink, I have to recover, lol (no disrespect intended to those actually fighting this terrible affliction) Tequila Margaritas will be our specialty!! Say, what exactly is your address?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
pyrojim

pyrojim

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 8:16 am

I might be here. Still ahving trouble navigating my wat around
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sue

Sue

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 6:22 pm

Off to paradise in four hours.....packed and ready to go! Going to see the home for the first time. Woohoo

Sue
Mz 208
Calle Cuba
Back to top Go down
Kathi

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/20/2008, 7:00 pm

Kathi with an "I" here or Kathrynk20 on the yahoo board. I'm having a bit of trouble getting to the forum from the homepage...anyone else?

Does this board support pictures like yahoo? Loved the photos everyone posted, hopefully we'll be able to do the same here.

See you all in paradise...soon hopefully!!
Back to top Go down
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/20/2008, 10:22 pm

Oh goody, it looks like there will be people around end of April!

Myself, Wifey and 16 year old daughter will also be there.

I make a mean bloody mary and margarita's. It would be great to meet more Chemulite's!

Dave
Back to top Go down
casadolen

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Living Here Forum   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime3/21/2008, 11:57 am

Hey Bill, I just read your response. Yes, if you set it up, I'll moderate. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Buchman

Buchman

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime4/1/2008, 11:04 pm

Hello Neighbors!
We are going to be down at the end of August to start putting our home together. What is the Mayan Rivera like in August? Anyone know?

Then back again in December for Christmas holidays.
Looking forward to meeting you all!
Gary and Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime4/1/2008, 11:19 pm

HOT!!!!

But you get used to it.....I live in a bunch of humidity so heat doesn't bother me so much ....drink lots of water......keep fan on.....and all should be well.....now in July, I need A/C!

Welcome to the community....where is your casa?

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
Buchman

Buchman

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime4/2/2008, 9:41 pm

Thanks for your message. Our place is on Calle Islas Gran Caiman, Casa 28, Manzana 201. We are looking forward to getting it set up.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OK--We're here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK--We're here!!!   OK--We're here!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK--We're here!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chan chemuyil mexico real estate :: Chan Chemuyil Homeowners :: Meet your neighbors!-
Jump to: