chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh No! He followed us here!

Go down 
+6
Maggie
ChemadianGuy
Claudia
robbevans
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Plomero Dave
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Plomero Dave

Plomero Dave

Oh No! He followed us here! Empty
PostSubject: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/17/2008, 6:05 pm

Hello everyone!
As I post on two other sites (Plomero,LG and Dave The Plumber, Yahoo Chemuyil), I hope you won't get too tired of my ramblings. Razz
Glad to be a part of our growing community, hope to return to Casa Estralla Azul (#13, Jamaica, Manzana 207) in 6 weeks or so.
Currently snowy, cold, damp and gray in my part of Minnesota.
Maybe a Cuba Libre' will lift my spirits! drunken

Dave
Back to top Go down
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Admin
ChanChemuyilAdmin

PostSubject: HI Dave good to see you made it   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/17/2008, 7:26 pm

Hi Dave,

Good to see you made it over!

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mexicotulum.com
robbevans

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/17/2008, 9:09 pm

hello bill.

did you get our money?
Back to top Go down
ChanChemuyilAdmin
Admin
ChanChemuyilAdmin

PostSubject: Hi Rob   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 7:55 am

Hi Rob,

It appears to be in, just so you know this account that you wired to is a special investment account so we can only check the actual balance on Wednesdays and Fridays I believe. What happens is I tell Claudia that we have x deposits from y clients for z amount of money and then on Wednesday or Friday she checks that with a printout she gets from the bank and then we match it with the receipt you have sent to be 100% sure. Put it this way--if you sent me a receipt and the money has left your account and you do not hear anything from your bank after 4 or 5 days?? 99% it is already in our account. I have only had 3 "bounces" so far were people had to re-wire.

Sorry for the LOOOONG explanation but I just wanted you and everyone to understand this account is not one like a checking account at your local bank where you can just login online and see everything immediately (wire transfers, etc).

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mexicotulum.com
robbevans

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 9:46 am

perfect!!!
thanks for the responce.
Back to top Go down
Claudia

PostSubject: AC PRICE UP!!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 12:13 pm

Hello Everyone!

Jus to let you know, as i told you before, the price of the AC Triple Split that its on the price list is not available anymore. Telebodega said the ones the have are around $ 1800 or $ 1900 USD (3 units of 12000 BTU`s), which is really expensive. Shocked Mad

Im trying to get a good deal with other AC company (besides telebodega), in order to get a good price. I will let you know.

Have a nice day!! Smile

Claudia.
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 1:03 pm

Claudia wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Jus to let you know, as i told you before, the price of the AC Triple Split that its on the price list is not available anymore. Telebodega said the ones the have are around $ 1800 or $ 1900 USD (3 units of 12000 BTU`s), which is really expensive. Shocked Mad

Im trying to get a good deal with other AC company (besides telebodega), in order to get a good price. I will let you know.

Have a nice day!! Smile

Claudia.

What about a bulk purchase from the USA? Would this be cheaper???
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebrick.com
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 8:50 pm

Pix taken in Akumal (5 minutes North of these properties) about 3 weeks ago...say late Feb.....viz not so hot....but 90 feet....a 10 minute boat ride from shore.

Oh No! He followed us here! PICT0246

Yep it works....easy!

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 10:11 pm

Oh No! He followed us here! PICT0086

This draws me back to the sea!

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 10:14 pm

Boring I know...but I am testing posting pix.....

Oh No! He followed us here! PICT0241-1

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 10:15 pm

My casa will be red....Claudia and Billy said so.....

I will be underwater....you all can find me there....just careful of me tail....I am a gata!

Cheers-
Mags Razz
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 10:20 pm

K, so this is up the street...

Oh No! He followed us here! PICT0052

Cheers-
Mags

Ps....apparently they don't like dogs...but I am assuming gatas are allowed!LOL

Last edited by Maggie on 3/18/2008, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 10:28 pm

New new neighbors can't be that bad....

Oh No! He followed us here! PICT0047

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/18/2008, 10:42 pm

Yep Bill, I can post a pix .....way to go with the software....but it could be easier as I have had to go back and re-adjust.......just give me the Admin password.......I can control cats!LOL

It is gonna be RED I tell ya!

Have a great evening!

Cheers-
Mags Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ISLAND GUY

ISLAND GUY

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 5:30 am

Mag's ...... nice ! gotta get some info from ya drop me a email with some "contact ifo"
Back to top Go down
Shelley in CA

Shelley in CA

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 12:29 pm

Mags! As in Maggie the Cat in the Locogringo forums?! You bought in Chemuyil? Hooray! cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.printpalpromo.com
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 1:05 pm

Twisted Evil

Muchas gracious! Very Happy

Printpal correct?

Do I have the right Shelley?

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
nwcreolelady

nwcreolelady

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 3:21 pm

Shelley in CA wrote:
Mags! As in Maggie the Cat in the Locogringo forums?! You bought in Chemuyil? Hooray! cat

That's exactly what I said last evening in the chatroom, Shelley! Definitely a fun asset to the community! This neighborhood just keeps getting better and better......
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 4:49 pm

Hardy, har, har, har! Razz

Thanks gals! Very Happy

Come on over, I will make the margs......cuz ya sure don't want any part of my cookin!LOL

Hey, is fried Iguana any good.......somewhere in my travels I thought someone said it was......that dude needs to get the F out of my back yard!affraid

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 5:05 pm

Easy kitty kat... Your in their territory now... Eco freindly and all remember, were the guests! queen
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/19/2008, 5:14 pm

ChemadianGuy wrote:
Easy kitty kat... Your in their territory now... Eco freindly and all remember, were the guests! queen

Purrrrrrr.....of course!

But that freaking Iguana has to go!

lol!

Cheers-
Mags
Back to top Go down
ChemadianGuy

ChemadianGuy

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/20/2008, 11:07 am

What is it with cats? If it's smaller than them and it moves, it must play with it or kill it!! albino
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime3/21/2008, 10:32 am

Nice pictures Maggie - they make me want to take up diving! Where's your casa? Should I just look for the red one?

Carol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! He followed us here!   Oh No! He followed us here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh No! He followed us here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chan chemuyil mexico real estate :: Chan Chemuyil Homeowners :: Happy Hour!--general discussion-
Jump to: