chan chemuyil mexico real estate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chan chemuyil mexico real estate

Forum for discussion regarding Chan Chemuyil Subdivision

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We have an official address!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eward

We have an official address!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: We have an official address!!!!!   We have an official address!!!!! Icon_minitime7/2/2008, 9:59 am

We are thoroughly excited to announce that Call Jamaica #8, Manzana 201 is ours!! We are thrilled to be apart of this awesome subdivision. I have been reading on the forum for a while now and you guys and gals are terrific!!! I am Liz and my husband is Russell...we have two boys Chae (6 y/o) and Jade 4 (y/o) and we all LOVE everything that Mexico has to offer!!! We will not be visiting our home until October...Ugh!!! Okay, well, we're going to TRY to wait that long!
Anyway, we're excited to meet each of you and PARTAY with ya'll Laughing by the way, we're from Texas...a small town near Amarillo.
Liz
Back to top Go down
clay

clay

We have an official address!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have an official address!!!!!   We have an official address!!!!! Icon_minitime7/2/2008, 10:33 am

Congratulations! We'll try our best to give you photo "fixes" until October Smile
Back to top Go down

We have an official address!!!!!
Page 1 of 1